I’m an Engineer – you’ve decided to let JOANNE go

We’ve counted, checked and rechecked the votes since yesterday and now it’s game over for…

JOANNE

This leaves just PAIGE and MARTIN to fight it out for the £500 prize tomorrow. What would they both do with the money, you ask? Paige says “Every cent will go to engaging more young students in science and engineering, especially in nanotechnology and climate science” and Martin says “Set up some workshops based around playing with old-school construction toys. I want to get as much Lego Technic, Mechano and k’nex as I can, take them into schools, and just let the students see what they can do with different engineering concepts”.

The competition is hotting up and the engineers are pulling out all the stops to secure your all important final vote. Only you decide who gets the £500 prize. Not your teacher, not the other engineers.

Ask them more questions to help you decide who should win – ASK

And most importantly vote NOW to make sure your favourite engineer walks off with the prize – VOTE

May the best engineer win.

Posted on March 22, 2012 by ModShane in News.